SEPCO helpline for the help of their customers. If customers are facing any problem related to electricity, they can call the SEPCO helpline. SEPCO also established their service center in cities so you can visit for the solution to your problems. When the Hyderabad Electric company supply( HESCO) was separated into two parts then the sukkur Electric Power Company (SEPCO) was found. Some electric companies were under the HESCO so now they are under SEPCO.
SEPCO distributes the electricity to Kamber, Khairpur, Kashmore, Jacobabad, Rahim Yar Khan district, Ghotki, Shikarpur, Larkana, Dadu, jamshoro district and Naushahro Feroze. On the official website of SEPCO, you can check new updates related to load shedding or sepco online bills.
How can you register the complaint at SEPCO?
You can file your complaint online by the online form which is available on the SEPCO form. Follow the given steps,
- Open the form, enter your full name
- Select your country and your city
- Enter your email address
- Enter your residence address, fax no, and passport no
- Enter your cell phone and CNIC
- At the last, select the agency and sub-office
- If you have any issue with any person then write in the box.
- Write the title of the complaint
- Enter consumer agency reference no
- Select your agency
- Then select your agency sub-office
- Write the matter of complaint in the box
- If you want to attach any documents as proof you can attach them by clicking on choose file.
- Then read all the rules and policies before submitting the complaint.
- Fill the affidavit form and enter the security code.
- Then click on the send button.
Your application is submitted.
How can you track your complaint online at SEPCO?
Customers can track complaints online. Open the official website to track complaints online.
Enter your complaint No.
Enter security code and press the find option.
New online connection of SEPCO
- Firstly, fill the application form online
- Write your all personal information
- Then upload documents, Registry, Allotment letter. All documents should be attested by the Notary public, Oath commissioner, and class one officer.
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Connection should be on the name of the company, if there is more than one owner then the connection will be on the name of the Attorney.
- Then submit and get one print of the application.
- Attach all mentioned documents with the application.
- Send an application to the concerned office.
- After the verification, a notice will be issued to the customer.
- Pay the demand notice dues to the assigned bank.
- After the verification of due to the s, the connection will be installed.
For the name change of electrical connection, you need to obtain a clearance certificate and all dues should be already paid.
For the Increase and decrease load of electricity, you need a wiring report that oppo is verified by an electrical inspector.
Contact info of SEPCO
SEPCO established customer service and planning centers. Moreover, you can use these sepco complaint numbers
Regional SEPCO customer service center
Minara Road Sukkur
Regional customer center
Circle office near old powerhouse ladies road Larkana.