Every electricity company has its helpline numbers for the help of their consumers. Consumers can call the helpline number at any time. The electrical service center can solve your problem easily after your call. Quetta Electrical Company Supply Centre(QESCO) was one of the AEB’s contracts which were found in 1981 through new policies of WAPDA. QESCO supplies electricity in the whole of Baluchistan. It covers the 43% area of Pakistan. If you are consumer, you can check QESCO bill online through their web portal. Moreover, according to reports, QESCO is performing very well.
QESCO Customer Service:
QESCO provides services to help its consumers. Every electricity company provides its specific services. Here we will discuss customer services of the Quetta company supply center.
- Procedure for new connection, shift connection
- Billing procedure and policies
- Money collection branches
- Customer service centers
- Installment power
- The safety policy of QESCO
|Contact Person:||Engr. M. Shafiq|
|Company:||Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO)|
|Address:||Zarghoon Road, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
QESCO service center in Liaquat bazaar
- Main Liaquat Bazaar, in front of the city police station, first-floor fire brigade Plaza, Quetta.
- QESCO main Headquarter, Main Zarghoon Road, Beside CCPO office, Quetta Cantt. Ph.081-9201445
How to register complaint at QESCO online:
QESCO complaint registration is fairly simple. You can find contact of SDO / XEN in your previous month bill and tell them the issue you are facing.
Moreover, you can register complaint by filling a form. For your convenience, we have added complaint form number
Procedure to file a QESCO complaint:
- Click on form link.
- Enter your name
- Enter email address
- Fill reference number form your previous month bill
- Enter your complaint or issue
- Finally, click on send feedback to complete complaint registration
QESCO Complaint Numbers:
You can contact the electricity office at their helpline numbers.
|o||Name of Official||Designation||Mobile No|
|3||S. Naeem Akbar Shah||CE (OD)||3468337000|
|4||Musa Khan Joezai||DG(HR&Admn)||3468337070|
|5||Asghar Ali Mengal||Finance Director||3468337373|
|6||M. Rafique Noorani||Addl: CE(O&M)||3468337154|
|7||Abdul Ghani Chandio||Manager (HRM)||3468337222|
|8||Ahmed Hussain Lehri||DM(TPT)||3468330111|
|10||Mohammad Khalid||Dy: Mgr (CS)||3468337003|
QESCO New Connection
For the new connection, you can contact an online portal for the general public of Pakistan.
Chief executive office
Power information technology company wapda house Lahore
Room no. 405
Wapda House Lahore
Procedure for new connection name at QESCO
By this procedure, you can change your connection name, Tariff, load application
- First of all open the official website page
- Select Application type
- Enter your reference number
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter your name, Father name
- Now enter the new full name in the text box
- If you want to change your tariff then enter the old tariff name and in the next box enter the new tariff name
- For the change of load, enter sanctioned load then enter new sanctioned load.
- Attach attested CNIC copy of the applicant
- Applicant electricity bill copy
- Proof of ownership
Read all the terms and conditions and click on the option of Agree.
Then click on the option of submit.