PESCO helpline provides the services to contact about any electricity issue. They have different helpline numbers for different issues. PECOS helpline also establishes their service centers and websites for online services.
Peshawar electric supply company (PESCO) was founded in Peshawar for the supply of electricity. PESCO distributes electricity to 2.6 million consumers. PESCO supplies electricity in all civil districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. PESCO is one of the best electricity companies in Pakistan.
How to register complaint at PESCO?
Firstly, open the official website. Enter the customer’s mobile number and reference number. Then, enter your personal information in the customer details box.
- Write your status,
- Reference No,
- Contact no
- Connection date
- Sanctioned Load
- Feeder CD
- Complainant email address
- Complainant address
Enter your complaint details
- Enter the nearest place
- Complaint category
- Complaint type
- Complaint details
- Attach your documents and click on the register complaint option.
- Print out your application and submit it in your nearest service center.
In this way, you can register your complaint at PESCO online easily.
PESCO complaint numbers
You can register your complaints of Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO) at the following numbers
Suggestion at [email protected]
Contact SDO – XEN of PESCO:
You can easily find contact information of SDO and XEN of yours area on bill copy. In case of issue, just contact them and get your electricity issue resolved.
Customer Services of PESCO
PESCO customer care solves consumers problems efficiently. There are many services such as
- Establishment of commercial problems
- Manage and monitor recovery systems
- Preparation, establishment, and monitor accurate line losses statements
- Resolve the customer issues
- Monitoring and processing policies, rules for customers services
- Contract management and sanction for neon signs and Cable TV networks.
- Sanctioning of various processes to be introduced with customers and employees.
- Monitoring and management of Tariff related systems and matters.
- Coordination and meetings with MIS( manager) for scheduling the advance billing program.
- Detection of defaulters and theft of electricity.
- Taking major steps for electricity services.
- Taking effective solutions for the prevention of thefts and defaulters.
Departments of PESCO
There are many departments in PESCO. All departments are doing their work very well and facilitating their consumers. PESCO departments are
- Admin and services
- Audit division
- Customer services
- Finance directorate
- Grid-station operation
- Human resource
- Information technology
- Legal and labor
- Information and management system
- Material management
- Engineering and planning
- Project management Unit(PMU)
- Project construction
- Public relation
- Technical directorate
How can you shift your connection in PESCO?
You can shift your connection easily. But the shifting of connection allowed in specific rules and conditions.
- The new site of connection should be in the name of the legal heir or owner of the connection.
- You will have to pay all dues like installation charges, dismantlement charges, all equipment, and extra material that is required for the new shifting connection.
- You will have to update all security dues as per the new and fresh rate.
Moreover, You can track your connection online via your reference number.
This information is organized, researched and published by OnlineDuplicateBills.com