MEPCO helpline provides the facilities to their consumers. If MEPCO consumers have any kind of problem-related to electricity they can call or visit their MEPCO service center. Multan Electricity Power company(MEPCO) is a public limited company, founded on 14 May 1998 under the Pakistan power sector.
How to file your complaint at MEPCO?
If you have to load shedding, shut down and any meter problems you can submit your complaint online via MEPCO’s official website.
- Firstly open the official website.
- Enter your full name
- Enter your address
- Select your region
- Write your problem in the description box.
- Then click on the submit button.
- You can also call on the following numbers.
Complaint for load shedding at MEPCO
- Open the official website.
- Click on the update load shedding option on the service menu page.
- In this bar enter your circle’s username and password and click on the login button.
- The load shedding schedule will be shown on the screen feeder-wise.
- For the adding load shedding schedule, you can click on add, and for the changing schedule, you can click on change.
- Then enter the load shedding timing schedule for a specific feeder and save it.
- You can repeat this process for changing all feeder’s schedules.
Contact info of MEPCO – Complaint Numbers
In case of any problem, emergency and complain you can call the service center at Multan
Here are staff phone numbers also available. You can call staff members if you have any issues.
Complain regarding unscheduled load shedding:
Contact on following customer service numbers to file a complain MEPCO unscheduled load shedding.
- Toll-free No.0800-63726
Departments of MEPCO
MEPCO provides its services in many departments for its consumers.
There are many departments in MEPCO, consumers can get any kind of information.
- Update load shedding
- MIS system
- Application for grant of long term advances
- Date and statistics
- Role of policy documents
- Pension cases and retirements
- Regional training center
- Seniority lists under MEPCO
- Email addresses and users manual
Improvement plans for customer services in MEPCO
- MEPCO improves its plans for customer services. They are upgrading RCC MEPCO HQ Multan and circle complaint service center in each circle.
- Now they are establishing a minister complaint center at HQ.
- MEPCO launch new advanced meters for checking the meter reading through Hand handle units.
- MEPCO develops the Oracle-based Billing system CIS.
- Duplicate billing and online payment system already available for electricity consumers.
- MEPCO establish a service center for the help of customers and provide helpline numbers for any query.
- The Schedule of load shedding is updated day by day.
- Customers can complain online by registration. If you have any issues then you can contact the MEPCO helpline.
- 12 months payment and reading history are provided on the bill for consumers’ information.