LESCO helpline provides facilities to the consumer of electricity. If any consumer has any issue about the shortage of electricity or any problem in meter reading they can call or message the helpline. Specific districts or cities have their specific helpline numbers to provide help.
Lahore Electricity Supply Company (LESCO) distributes electricity to many districts like Lahore, Kasur, Okara, Sheikhupura, Nankana.
LESCO works under WAPDA (water and power development authority).
How to register complaint in LESCO online?
If you have to face any issue about electricity, metering, billing, and collection of tariffs. you can register your complaint. The complaint service center will resolve your problems as soon as possible.
Then you can visit your related LESCO service center. You can call the helpline numbers. If your problem not solved by LESCO then you should contact NEPRA at the following address
- NEPRA Regional address, Lahore, 212, National Tower opposite LDA plaza, Edgerton Road Lahore.
- And Consumer Affairs Department National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA), Attaturk Avenue( East), Sector G-5/1, Islamabad
LESCO Customer Care:
If you have load shedding or meter problems then you can call helpline 8118 and 118 with consumer’s name and bill reference number.
Toll-Free complaint Number: 0800-00118
LESCO Complaint Numbers:
You can dial lesco complaint helpline number from your own ptcl landline or Mobile phone to reach LESCO complaint cell. Here is the list of lesco complaint helpline numbers:
CENTRAL CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTER, LESCO HQ
LESCO Head Quarter, 22-A Queens Road Lahore
CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTER, ICHHRA LAHORE
Customer Service Center Ichra, Shah Jamal Signal Ferozpur Road, Ph: 042-3429118
CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTER, CENTRAL CIRCLE
Customer Service center Near Said Pur Grid, Multan Road Lahore, Ph: 042-99260166
CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTER, NORTHERN CIRCLE
Regional Customer Services Center Northern Circle Ravi Road Lahore, Ph: 042-99205076
CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTER, SOUTHERN CIRCLE
Regional Customer Service Center Southern Circle, Ghazi Road Defence Lahore, Ph: 042-99264305
CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTER, EASTERN CIRCLE
Regional Customer Service Center Eastern Circle, WAPDA Road Shalamar Town Lahore, Ph: 042-99250044
CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTER, TOWNSHIP LAHORE
Township Grid at Chandni Chowk Lahore, Ph: 042-99262201
CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTER, OKARA
Regional Customer Services Center Okara, Baynazir Road, 132 KV Grid Okara, Ph: 044-2527440-1
CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTER, SHEIKHUPURA
Regional Customer Service Center Sheikhupura, LESCO Complex Near Regal Chowk, Sargodha Road Sheikhupura,Ph: 056-9200204-05
CUSTOMER SERVICES CENTER, KASUR
Regional Customer Service Center, Wapda Colony, Kham Karan Road Kasur, Ph: 049-9239166
For power failure complaint at LESCO
If you have a problem related to power failure. You can call the following helpline numbers
Procedure for apply new connections at LESCO
For the new connection, you can apply online
- Firstly, visit the official website of LESCO and fill the application form online.
- Then choose your electrical connection type such as industrial, agricultural, General services, Tubewell, Temporary or Permanent.
- Enter your NTN(national text number)
- Enter your STRN( sales tax registration number)
- Select your district
- Select your subdivision
- Enter your personal information
- Name, Father name, CNIC number, present address, mobile number, no of meter, Neigh reference number, Neighbor name, and email address.
- Now attach the scanned documents Copy of property documents
- The file size should be 300kb in JPG/PDF format.
- Stamp paper
- If two or more owners then stamp paper attested by the Oath
- Attested CNIC of applicant
- Bills copy of neighbor electricity
- A CNIC attested copy of two witnesses. If you are applying for a single-phase meter then a witness is not required.
- After all the process, now you can apply.
- And print out your registered application.
- Send this form to your nearest and district electricity service center.
- After the verification, they will notify you.
- Then submit the demand notice for lesco bill to the assigned bank.
- After paying the notice bill, then submit this to your electricity service office or center.
- Choose your meter installment company for a better connection.
- After all verification, your electricity connection will install.
if any consumers submit fake and wrong information then the application will be rejected by the electricity service center. The service center can take action against the owner and applicants.
Incomplete documents and incomplete application information will not be accepted.
If the owner and applicant default then the distribution company can cancel new connections.
There are LESCO Department wise helpline numbers.
22/A Queens road Lahore
99204820-30, Ext: 100
General Manager Technical
CE/SR. Manager planning
Sr: Manager Material
Manager project construction
Customer service directorate
Directors customer services
General Manager operation
General manager operation
Senior manager O&M Dist
T&G senior manager
Admin and HR directorate
Director HR: 99204811
Manager HR: 99204794
Director-General admin: 99204696
Director finance: 99204816
Manager accounting corporator: 99204837
Manager corporate planning and control: 99204845
Legal director: 36280323
Manager director: 36280325