IESCO helpline provides facilities to their consumers in any electricity trouble condition. Consumers can file their complaints and ask their queries about load shedding & other electricity issues.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company(IESCO) is an electricity distribution company. It was found in 1998. It is one of the best electricity companies. IESCO supplies electricity Attock to Jhelum and from the river Indus to River Neelum in Kashmir. IESCO provides its services to 2.8 million people in 6 districts.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company Head office contacts are easily available on their official website. You can contact the following numbers for complaint registration.
|Sr. No.||Office Name||Address||Office Contact||Office Mobile Numbers||Fax No.|
|1||Customer Services Center Blue Area Ibd.||Behind Shaheed-e-Millat, China Chowk, Blue Area Islamabad.||051-9244301-2
|2||Customer Services Center G-9 Islamabad.||Plot No.7-B, Shop No.12-B G-9 Markaz (Karachi Compnay) Ibd.||051-2285931||
|3||Customer Services Center Marrir Hassan||Marrir Hassan, Rawalpindi||051-9292692||
|4||Customer Services Center Chandni Chowk||Chandni Chowk, Rawalpindi||111-309-309/051-4927303||
|5||Customer Services Center Swan Garden||Plot # 1, St. No:4, F-Block, Shalimar Road, Sowan Garden, Islamabad||051-5738621||
|6||Customer Services Center Chakri||Chakri Inter Change, Rawalpindi||0514-675245||
|7||Customer Services Center Jhelum.||GTS Chowk,Jhelum Cantt||0544-9270169||
|8||Customer Services Center FATEH JANG||NEAR NADRA Office,Fateh Jang||057-2212067||
|9||Customer Services Center TAXILA||GT ROAD NEAR LARI ADDAH TAXILA.||051-9314162-63||
|10||Customer Services Center ,Attock.||Near Jamia Masjid,Islamia High School,Attock City||057-2702756||
|11||Customer Services Center Chakwal||Tehsil Chowk Zila Council Plaza Chakwal||0543-553279||
IESCO Head Office St, 40 sector G-7/4 Islamabad
Head Office Phone number: 051-9252937/ 9252938/ 9252939
Head Office Fax Number: 051- 9252927
IESCO Customer Care
IESCO provides facilities to their customers. They provides solution to many problems such as:
- View / Print IESCO bill online
- Old Vs new reference number
- Tariff Guide
- Customer center
- Maintenance schedule
- Test Report contractor
- Daily, monthly Quarterly Data
Departments of IESCO
IESCO helpline has many departments for the help of consumers.
- Examination cell
- MIS IESCO
- Email Address
- Search reference number
- Newly created subdivision reference number
- Consumer profile
- IESCO dashboard
- Regional training center
- Pension cell
How can you get new IESCO electricity connections online?
You can get an electricity connection through the helpline center online.
- Firstly, fill the application form online
- Then upload documents, Registry, Allotment letter. All documents should be attested by the Notary public, Oath commissioner, and class one officer.
- If no electrical connection is available then you can apply.
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Connection should be on the name of the company, if there is more than one owner then the connection will be on the name of the Attorney.
- Then submit and get one print of the application.
- Attach all mentioned documents with the application.
- Send an application to the concerned office.
- After the verification, a notice will be issued to the customer.
- Pay the demand notice dues to the assigned bank.
- After the verification of due to the s, the connection will be installed.
IESCO Customers Electricity Issues
If you have any electrical supply issue you can submit your complaint via IESCO helpline. You can register a complaint at the concerned authority. First of all submit your complaint using CCMS Ministry of power or complaint service of IESCO. If you are not satisfied with the IESCO complaint service then choose another complaint centres.There are many complaint channels like MOWP, NEPRA, DISCO, Pakistan Citizen portal and Wafaqi Mohtasib Complaints management system.
It is a complaint channel where you can submit your complaint through the website.
How can you file your complaint at IESCO?
- Visit the official website of IESCO.
- Enter the first 2 digits of your reference number then select the 4 digits from the list.
- Now enter the reference number.
- Then enter your name.
- Write the complaint in the description box.
- Enter your meter number.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on the option of submission.
There are many channels to file a complaint.
You can call the electricity complaint call center on 118. This centre was founded in 2019 in Wapda Head Office Lahore.
You can message for complaint at 8118.
You can also email detail of the complaint at [email protected]