The electrical supply company of Hyderabad provides electricity in Sindh. HESCO improves its facilities day by day for its consumers. Are you wondering how can I check or download Hesco Online Bill? No need to worry here you can download your Hesco Online Bill without facing any difficulty and with quite ease.
Suppose this month is going to end and you did not receive your monthly bill at your doorstep, still no worries because if you have your reference number you can easily submit your bill at home. Now, You do not need to go outside to pay your electricity bill. You can pay, duplicate and check your monthly bill online. You can also download and print out your bill.HESCO Socially Stands for Hyderabad Electric Supply Company.
HESCO Online Bill
In today’s world electricity is the basic edacity of life, one cannot live without electricity it is just living like in the stone age way back. At the end of the month there comes a problem for almost all of us, we have to go to a bank or some other customer service center and wait in lines to submit our monthly electricity dues.
Otherwise, we lost our electricity connection if we have not paid hasco bill.
Now you don’t need to worry about it because HESCO Online Bill has introduced an easy way to solve this particular problem, now you can easily submit your monthly dues just by using your cell phone.
Read More About – MEPCO Bill
HESCO is the top best electricity supplying company in province Sindh of Pakistan and it is located in Hussainabad Hyderabad. This city had an Electricity Board (AEB) in which 1 out of the 8 AEBs constituted through revisions in the WAPDA Act during 1981. This association was joined on 23 April 1998 and confirmation for the initiation of business was jumped on 1 July 1998 from NEPRA under area 146(2) of Companies Ordinance 1984.
Online Wapda Bill Check – HESCOHyderabad Electricity company is comparably allowing its buyers to get the duplicate electricity bill from its authority site. The Duplicate Bill got from the Official HESCO site is overseen nearly as the genuine bill and the portion of the earlier month will in like way be conceivable by using this bill.
You can check/see the online bill with the help of your reference number and your last bill. It is critical to keep all your past bills as it ends up being valuable. You will get your online duplicate Ebill by these steps.
How can you check the HESCO bill online?
You can get your electricity bill in four ways. Here we will discuss all the methods in details.
- First of all, every month, you can get your electricity bill at your door.
- Second is you can get your electricity bill via email.
- The third is you can get your monthly electricity bill via SMS at your given contact number.
- Last is you can check your bill online at the official website.
You can easily pay your electricity bill online. Here we will discuss all steps on how you can check or pay your electricity bill online. You don’t need any verification for checking the bill. You just need a 14 digit reference number. The reference number is written on the top left corner of the bill.
Enter a 14 digit reference number in the box. Click on the button submit. You will see your bill on your screen.1. Open the web browser
2. Open www.onlineduplicatebills.com
3. Put 14 digits in the box
4. Click the Button
5. It will generate the bill
6. For convenience check it online or download it for print
How can you get a duplicate copy of your electricity bill?
If you have misplaced your bill then you can easily generate a duplicate copy of your electricity bill. Here are the step-by-step guide. Let’s check it out!
Step 1- Open the official HESCO official website (onlineduplicatebills.com). You will see the reference field.
Step 2- Click on the customer services option and select “duplicate copy” from the menu.
Step 3- Then add 14 digits of your reference number without using space in the reference field.
Step 4- Now press the submit button.
Step 5- You will see a bill duplicate copy.
Step 6- Now you can download or print it out.
How can you download your electricity bill?
You can download and save your electricity bill monthly. If you have no printer to print out the bill then it’s not a big issue. Downloading an electricity bill is another useful method to save your bills. Enter 14 digit reference numbers and open your bill. Then press Ctrl+P and download and save your bill in any folder.
How can you print out your electricity bill?
For the print, you need a printer. If you are using internet explorer then follow the below steps:
- Click the print icon which is shown on the top right corner of your tab.
- It will take you to the print page.
- Now select your printer destination (Choose the name of your printer).
- Then set the layout as a portrait and click the print option.
- Click the more setting and select the page size as A4.
- Then select the header and footer option.
- Then click the print button and all done.
City Electric Supply Locations
This company supplies electricity to almost all the districts of Sindh:
1. Bandhi (Shaheed Benazirabad)
2. Mithani (Naushahro Feroze)
3. Moro (Naushahro Feroze)
4. Daharki (Ghotki District)
5. Ghotki (Ghotki District)
6. Mirpur Mithalo (Ghotki district)
7. Badin (Badin District)
8. Dadu (Dadu District)
And 85 other cities etc but it does not supply the electricity in Karachi.
HESCO Bill Payment
In this modern-day world, this company gives all it’s facilities to its users on their smartphones. This is an amazing facility by HESCO which allows you to submit the bill by staying at home. You can download a duplicate bill report on print paper or you can pay it online.
If you don’t trust or want to go to commercial banks then you can use these methods:
1. Post Offices
2. Jazz Cash
3. Easy Paisa
4. Omni Paisa
5. All Bank’s Mobile App
6. NADRA Collection Point
Pay via JazzCash
You can pay your bills in jazz cash. You need to activate the jazz cash account.
- Dial *786# from your mobile.
- Now click the option pay bills.
- Select your bill type like electricity.
- Select company like HESCO.
- Now enter the 14 digit reference number without space.
- Enter your MPIN of your jazz cash.
- So, you have successfully paid your HESCO bill.
Is the online bill payment safe?
yes, of course the online bill payment is secure and safe. In online payment, you can do all your processes easily and do not need to give a credit card to another person.
1. Open (Jazz Cash/Easy Paisa)app on your phone
2. Click on the option ‘Pay Bills’
3. Select ‘Hesco’
4. Place your 14 digits as required and the reference no.
5. Click ‘OK’
How to get your reference number?
Well, it is quite easy you will surely have a previous bill at home check there and you find your reference number.
Wapda Jobs – HESCO 2021
Well, it’s a great company to work for and offers a lot of different posts according to your qualification.
The project of this particular company is to secure/conquer all of the assets, their legal rights, and their liabilities of AEB Hyderabad to ensure as a powerful organization, and broaden/extend the business, framework, offices, and exercises to guarantee smooth and reliable stream/supply of electricity inside the topographical limits.
They are expanding surprisingly that’s why there are quite a lot of job opportunities for you.
HESCO Bill Calculator
For your onsite bill, it has a calculation method using which you can easily ensure how much is your consumption costs. It is an easy method first of all estimate the consumption units then check the meter reading using this technique.
- Unit of electricity is KW/H (Kilowatt per hour)
- As an example we consume 50W CFL on daily basis for 17 hours
- 50W CFL x 17 hours = 560 Watt/Hours = 0.85 KW/H
- For a month= 0.85 x 30 days a month = 25.5 KW/H
- So it shows our consumptions per month but let me tell you that there are different stages for different usages and it charges differently for each stage
- For 1-50 units rate is rupees 3.56 per unit
- For 51-100 units rate is 4.8 unit
- For 101-300 units rate is 7.9 unit
Wapda Complaint Number
What is the method to check my Hesco duplicate bill?
1. Find the reference code in your last bill
2. Open any browser on a smartphone or a PC
3. Write in webpage www.onlineduplicatebills.com
4. Place 14 digits in the box
5. Your bill is ready
What is the method to get my Hesco online bill?
1. Simply open a web browser
2. Type www.onlineduplicatebills.com in the browser
3. Click to open this site
4. Put your required 14 digits in the box
5. Your bill is ready
Can I also check my WAPDA bill online too?
1. First locate the reference number in your last bill
2. Simply open a web browser
3. Type www.onlineduplicatebills.com in the browser
4. Click to open this site
5. Put your required 14 digits in the box
6. Your bill is ready
What is the method to calculate the electricity bill?
• Unit of electricity is KW/H (Kilowatt per hour)
• As an example we consume 50W CFL on daily basis for 17 hours
• 50W CFL x 17 hours = 560 Watt/Hours = 0.85 KW/H
• For a month= 0.85 x 30 days a month = 25.5 KW/H
• So it shows our consumptions per month but let me tell you that there are different stages for different usages and it charges differently for each stage
• For 1-50 units rate is rupees 3.56 per unit
• For 51-100 units rate is 4.8 unit
• For 101-300 units rate is 7.9 unit
How many days are given to submit the electricity bill?
15 days time period is given to submit.
How do I get a copy of my HESCO bill?
- Open our website.
- Select the duplicate copy from the menu bar.
- Enter your 14 digit reference number.
- Press the submit option.
- You have generated your duplicate copy.
How do I find my old hesco bill?
For find the old hesco bill, dial *786# from your mobile. Select your electricity bill. Enter your reference number in the reference box. The screen will show your old Hesco bill.
How do I pay my Hesco bill online?
- Enter the reference number
- Choose the payment option
- Click on pay online
- Select your method of payment like via banks, jazz cash or easy paisa.
- Then follow your selective method.
How do I pay my Hesco bill through easypaisa?
- Open Easypaisa mobile app
- Sign in to your account
- Click the Bill Payment Option
- Select bill type Electricity
- Select your electricity company (LESCO, MEPCO, FESCO)
- Enter the reference number
- Click on the “Pay Now” option
Is there a way that consumers can get their load increased or decreased according to their requirements?
The purchaser should apply to the SDO/other skillful position who will organize the check of the heap and test report and will make an arrangement to decrease/expand the load.