Bill calculators can help their customers in the estimation of their monthly bills. Fesco bill calculator, estimate your bills according to consumed units and give you an idea of upcoming bills. This calculator also adds different types of taxes in calculation and gives you an almost exact figure. Here you will find easily how you can calculate and estimate the bill and you will find what is the unit rate and how you can find it yourself.
Estimate your FESCO bill:
You can find the bill calculator easily on the official website. You can estimate the fesco bill online by using a fesco calculator.
- Open the website
- Enter your units below
- You will see your estimated bill on your screen.
Bill estimator is created for residential connections. Their estimation includes almost all taxes except the FPA. Bill calculator or estimator based on the fesco unit slabs and unit price.
Some unit slabs are following
Up to 50 Units ➔ Rs. 3.95 / unit
001 – 100 Units ➔ Rs 7.74 / unit
101 – 200 Units ➔ Rs 10.06 / unit
201 – 300 Units ➔ Rs 12.15 / unit
301 – 700 Units ➔ 19.55 / unit
Above 700 Units ➔ 22.65 / unit
How can you use the Fesco bill calculator?
You can use the fesco bill calculator very easily. You can calculate the FESCO bill online. It’s not a tricky task.
- Open the fesco official website, click on the menu bar and select your product type.
- A page will appear on the screen here enter the price
- In the next quantity field enter the quantity
- Then Press the add button to check the total
- You can print out your estimated bill amount, total by click on the print button.
- Select your destination from the menu
- Select the number of pages and number of copies from the menu bar.
- You can also select the color and layout type.
- You can set the paper size, margins, scale, quality, and pages.
- You can print your bill on both sides of the bill.
- Press the ctrl shift+ P to print out.
Can I check the FESCO bill by meter number?
No, you can not check it by meter number, name, cnic number and address. You need a 14 digit reference number for checking the bill and estimating the bill. You can visit the Fesco customer services office and ask for your bill via cnic number or any other related document.
How to calculate fesco bill?
Your calculated amount is the cost of your consumed electricity units. These units are the main determinant of bill calculation. All bill calculation formulas are similar. Every bill is calculated using the same method. The price of electricity for each unit is different for business setups and the household. Fesco electricity bill calculator estimates the exact amount with all taxes. Here we will discuss how to calculate and how to use the fesco consumer bill calculator.
Online bill calculations over Manual Calculations
For calculation and estimation of the bill you need to understand the tariff guide to find each unit’s cost and then find a different number of taxes. Then you need to calculate the KWh cost of each unit then sum up and multiply its number of units used.
Steps to use FESCO calculator:
Here we will discuss all the steps on how to use the Fesco calculator.
- Open the fesco calculator page, (link) scroll down and click on the company name which you want to calculate the bill for example here we will click on fesco calculator.
- A page will appear on the screen for your meter or connection information.
- First of all, select your connection type.
- Select your phase which is your phase single-phase or double phase.
- Enter the total number of units consumed by electricity.
- Add your tv connection numbers which consume the energy.
- Check or uncheck the boxes before ED exempt and GST exempt.
- Enter the value of service rent and meter rent in digits.
- Press the button to submit to calculate the bill.
- If you have added your data wrong you can press the button reset and then add correct data.
- Select the back option to go to the back or previous page.
After the submission, your estimated bill amount will be shown on your screen. Bill calculators include the general breakdown into the cost of electricity, total tariff charges, service rent, FC charge, PTV fee, meter rent, etc.
After the calculation and estimation if you find the amount on your bills too low or too high, then recheck your bill calculator. The high power-consuming appliances, poor wiring conditions, and faulty meter connections are the reasons for the incorrect bill.
You can recheck your bill through FESCO Online bill calculator.
Moreover, calculating the bill helps you to save plans and make your payments.
FESCO Online billing services
Online bill service is very helpful for consumers. Electricity companies like FESCO and others offer to pay and check bills online. You can check your amount, or the full bill itself through MEPCO Online Bill Check by entering the 14 digit reference number.
If you have forgotten or misplaced your bill, You can duplicate your bill in any trouble condition. You do not need to go outside. You can pay your electricity bill from your phone. Moreover, pay bills online through Easypaisa, JazzCash, HBL mobile, and daraz wallet.
How to check the fesco electricity bill?
You do not need to worry about how do i calculate electricity bill. You can check your bill easily. Here you will find how to calculate a fesco bill. You just need a 14 digit reference number for checking the electricity bill.
- The reference number is written on the top left corner of the bill.
- Then open the check your FESCO bill website and put your reference number in the bar.
- You will see your complete bill on the screen.
Fesco bill calculation formula
You can calculate bills easily. You can easily find a fesco bill calculator online. To estimate the bill or usage of electricity keep three things in mind. First the wattage of appliances, the average number of hours per day, and the price of electricity per kwh(kilowatt).
You can check the Kwh rate on your bill page. Fesco bill unit calculator calculates the units and estimates the amount of bill. Things require for estimate the bill is
- Country name
- Power consumption
- Electricity cost by per day
- Electricity cost per month
- Electricity per year
You can calculate the bill with the following formula.
- Multiply the device’s wattage by the number of hours the electricity meter is used per day
- Then divide by 1000
- Multiply by kWh rate
Energy consumption calculation
E(kWh/day) = P(W) × t(h/day) / 1000(W/kW)
Electricity cost calculation
Cost($/day) = E(kWh/day) × Cost(cent/kWh) / 100(cent/$)
Fesco bill unit rates
Here we will discuss all FESCO unit rates. You can easily check your electricity rates here
- Fesco single-phase connections rate Rs. 75/- per consumer per month and fesco three phase connections rate Rs. 150/- per consumer per month.
- Under Tariff A-2, commercial unit rates are following
Single phase connection unit rates are Rs. 175/- per consumer per month and in three phase connection unit rates are Rs. 350/- per consumer per month
Sr. CATEGORY FIXED CHARGES UNIFORM TARIFF VARIABLE CHARGE APPLICABLE VARIABLE CHARGES
How can you read your electric meter?
For the estimation of the electricity bill, you must understand the meter readings. If you know your meter units then you can easily estimate and calculate your bill. There are four kinds of meters: smart, dial, electronic and digital meters.
How can you read a digital meter?
Write down numbers from left to right and ignore the numbers which are in the red box. If you have lower-priced off-peak electricity for example ECO20:20 or economy 7 if your meter has two rows then write all left to right digits but ignore them in red boxes.
How do you read an electronic meter?
Reading on an electronic meter is not a tricky task. The electronic meter has a cycle button when you press the cycle button then you can take the readings.
Note down all the reading from left to right and ignore all the digits which are in red boxes.
How can you read a dial meter?
You can read the dial meter easily. Each dial moves in the opposite direction to the one before it. First of all, check your meter direction. Every dial revolves from 0 to 1 and through to 9.
- Note down the dials from left to right
- If the meter pointer is stopped between the two numbers, take the lower number.
- But If the pointer stopped at one number then take or note that number.
- If the pointer stopped between 9 to 0. Note your 9 readings decrease the reading you have already taken from the dial.
- Don’t read the dial from the right side.
In a smart meter, you don’t need to read the readings. You can receive your meter readings automatically.
last update: May 2022